Photo pack and DVD
The DVD and photo pack support the Pa Pa Paa lesson plans. The DVD is a concise and entertaining introduction to the whole bean to bar story of Fairtrade chocolate.
Pa Pa Paa DVD
The DVD contains:
- 35 minute modular DVD film explaining how cocoa is harvested, traded, processed and retailed; and how one school used Fairtrade chocolate to launch an awareness campaign.
- 30 minutes of DVD extras - including harvesting, chocolate production, nutrition and Fairtrade.
Information on the DVD is most suitable for Key Stage 3 but many sections are great for Key Stages 2 and 4 as well.
The DVD costs £5.00 including postage and packing.
Pa Pa Paa photo pack
The photo pack contains:
- 20 high quality A4 images illustrating the cocoa journey from bean to bar, plus other images of characters introduced on the website showing where they live and work.
The photo pack costs £8.00 including postage and packing.
You can buy the DVD and photo pack together for £10.00 including postage and packing.
Phone 01795 427 614 (credit/debit card payment required)
Or print the order form and:
- Fax with an official purchase order to 01795 437988, or
- Send a cheque made payable to “Trading Visions” and post to us at the address below.
DVDs and photo packs will only be dispatched on receipt of advance payment (by cheque or credit card) or an official purchase order.